Experienced Lawyers Handle Social Security Disability for California Clients
Skilled counselors help Californians file SSDI claims
Heard & Smith, LLP is dedicated to helping Californians obtain the monetary and medical compensation from the government to which they are entitled. We have a dedicated team of attorneys focusing specifically on California Social Security disability and elder law cases. Our knowledgeable legal representatives can help you navigate the complicated processes required to receive benefits from the Social Security Administration and the Department of Veterans Affairs. We take pride in advocating for our clients as they prepare for the future.
Respected attorneys work to protect long-term benefits
Our firm is known for its professionalism and personalized attention. When you choose Heard & Smith, LLP to take on your case, you can count on our:
- Accomplished advocates — Our track record of successful decisions makes us a reliable legal team. We are respected for looking at every individual case with care and objectivity so we can present the likely outcomes to our clients. We are also esteemed by colleagues familiar with our work: partners John R. Heard and Mark Stanton Smith are each AV® Preeminent™ Peer Review Rated by Martindale-Hubbell® for their high ethical standards and professional ability.
- Compassionate guidance — The bureaucracy that surrounds Social Security and veterans benefits can feel overwhelming for applicants. With the goal of relieving your burden, we provide one-on-one attention and address any concerns that you or your family may have.
- Fair payment plan — Our contingency fee structure means that you only pay for our services if we achieve a favorable outcome for your case.
We work determinedly to overcome any challenges that arise as our clients seek the financial support they have a right to claim.
Accomplished lawyers take on legal issues for older and disabled individuals
We at Heard & Smith, LLP take pride in helping Californians through the stressful legal processes related to:
- Social Security — We are experienced in handling SSI and Social Security disability claims and fighting denial decisions. Our mission is to help our clients and their loved ones obtain the benefits they deserve. Your Heard & Smith, LLP lawyer will take on the responsibility of managing the tedious, practical details of the application and appeals process.
- Veterans’ benefits — We strive to help service members and their families obtain disability compensation, healthcare services, survivors payments and other veterans’ benefits that they are owed.
- Long-term care planning — Our office provides strategic advice for long-term care planning and helps clients draw up probate, trust and other documents to protect their future interests.
We also handle special circumstance cases for clients whose situations do not fit neatly into government guidelines. We argue for our clients to receive all of the aid available to them under the law.
Contact our firm for a free consultation regarding Social Security Disability
With a longstanding reputation for excellence, Heard & Smith, LLP provides informed legal care to older and disabled civilians and veterans in California. Please call our office at 833-564-8839 or contact us online to schedule your free initial consultation.